Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

WET11 Version 2 Help please.........

I was just updating my wireless router and was wondering if i should update my Bridge as well?? The only problem i am facing is the fact that i do not know how to upgrade my bridge...........any help would be greatly appreciated........and was also wondering if i will have to do anything more than just downloading the new firmware??
castor

Re: WET11 Version 2 Help please.........

Hi… Its just similar to router.  You just need to connect the bridge to router and access the page of the router. Locate firmware upgrade option in either Administration or Help and upgrade the firmware.

Ok so i have downloaded the firmware and i try to upgrade it in the administration but it keeps telling me incorrect image? what does that mean and why will it not let me upgrade it?
barni

Me too I want to know how can I  upgrade my wet11 to ver2 where i connect the wet11 wireless or with the cable ?
Tori Faulkner

I was given a WET11v2 wireless B ethernet Bridge recently and was told that I could use it on my xbox 360.But I dont have the program disc for the WET11v2.How do I gt it to work.