Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
G-MONEY

WUSB54GC - Compact Wireless-G USB Adapter, BUT NO CD

I lost the installation CD to my WUSB54GC - Compact Wireless-G USB Adapter. How can I install it now?
Sylvain

Re: WUSB54GC - Compact Wireless-G USB Adapter, BUT NO CD

http://www.linksys.com/servlet/Satellite?c=L_CASupport_C2&childpagename=US%2FLayout&cid=1166859919492&pagename=Linksys%2FCommon%2FVisitorWrapper&lid=1949245678B34

Here you can download the setup.exe and the drivers
aaliyahberry

help my wusb54gc usb adapter keeps disconnecting!!

when i first got my wusb54gc usb adapter i didnt get no signal from nothing then i had to move the adapter around the floor .some spots around the house had 10 percent signal but i cant connect to it whens its 10 percent or lower . then when i moved it around the stars in my house i live up stairs so i had to put the adapter on a step becuse the signal was 15 percent then i connected but it disconnects every 10 to 20 mints ,how can i make my signal stronger i have windows xp media center edition , the router is down stairs where some one else lives and thats where my signal comes from and where i have the adapter is on the stairs on its side where it pics up the 15 percent of the signal the router is 5 feet away from the adapter thats on the step on the stairs help me i need the signal to be stronger how can i do it.