Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
tinkerbell
will not let me get past the step of creating the profile
says searching and will not let me go to easy set up or manual setup to!
Mikey

Re: wpc54gs

I think I have the same problem.  The WPC54G (version 2) appeared to install fine, and the utility started up as it should.  However, it searches endlessly and will not find the wireless signal (I know it's there, I checked it with someone else's equuipment).

I've tried reinstalling it with the orignal drivers and latest drivers from Linksys.  The Linksys net check utility detected no problemns with the equiment.  Is this a fixable problem, anyone please?
Jeanne Chase

the adapter will not activare

Jeanne Chase

the adapter will not activate

Bridget Wedge

How did you get this fixed? I bought this same product  back in April 2008 and have never been able to use wireless internet due to the same problem with not finding a server or letting me past that screen. Now I need to finally deal with it, can you help me?

holdrege

On a reinstall my adapter now also stops at the 'searching' mode although it did work at one time.  I have called support twice and they basically said I could buy another but if others are also having identical problem then the fault must be with the adapter and it should be replaced.

I can read the questions but I can not find any of the replies that might help me to solve this problem on my own ..... very frustrating.

Solinarie

it just keeps saying my card is inactive and wont let me connect, pls help, ty.

kawal

for XP, here's what you do:

1. uninstall any wireless adapter software from the computer.

2. turn off computer then restart it with the adapter plugged in.

3. when the computer detects the new hardware, just insert the CD and install the drivers.

4. restart computer.