Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
hyperkamote
Accepted Solution

Can't Log-Out Router Setting 192.168.1.1

I have a E4200 router v.01 and when i updated the latest firmware (due to security exploit) it seems that whenever i acess the router settings (192.168.1.1) it doesn't ask me nor to input the admin and the password anymore, using wifi or wired.. I want the usual proccess whenever i go to 192.168.1.1 it will ask me to input my admin and password to change my router settings.. any help will do.. thank you....

Brenda

Re: Can't Log-Out Router Setting 192.168.1.1

have you tried clearing the cache of your browser?

Yes.. the only thing i know to prevent it is to clear everything on your browser, but i don't wanna do thst everytime whenever i log in in my router settings.. i wish there is a solution since the firmware update of the e4200 (v. 01) just like before whenever you exit the tab/browser it will automatically log-out and ask for the admin and password...
binky

After the successful firmware update, did you reset the router? Well, it is recommended to reset the router after firmware update. Steps to reset the router:

Push the reset button on router for 30 seconds, turn off the router wait for 30 seconds and then power it on. Power light should blink when you perform the reset process.

After reset then try to configure the router and check the status.

hyperkamote

Found the Solution... Just uninstall the cisco setup software and the auto login will be gone.. hope cisco will fix thete software just like the old software.. where you open the program you'll see a list of connected divice on your router and can fix and see wich connection has an error or what...