Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
clarilott

Can't connect 2 Xbox 360 consoles to the internet at the same time.

[ Edited ]

I have a WRT54G v5 with the newest firmware available. I have one PC and 2 Xbox 360's connected to the router and sharing the internet. I have never had an issue connecting both 360's at the same time. Never had to open ports or modify either the xbox's or the router. However, in the past couple of days whenever I connect one xbox to live, it works when I try to connect the 2nd xbox the 1st one gets kicked off. I tried forwarding ports, triggering ports, assigning static IP address and nothing. If anything it's worse. If someone can please help me out with a step by step on how to fix this I will be extremely grateful.

Message Edited by clarilott on 02-21-2009 12:47 PM
quack

Re: Can't connect 2 Xbox 360 consoles to the internet at the same time.

Open an Internet Explorer browser page.In the address bar type - 192.168.1.1
Leave the username blank & in password use admin in lower case...

Click on "Applications and Gaming" tab and then click on "Port Range Triggerring" subtab...

1) On the first line in Application box type in ABC, in the Triggered Range put 53 in the Start Box and use 3074 in the End Box, in the Forwarded Range put 53 in the Start Box and use 3074 in the End Box, check the box "Enable" and click on Save Settings...

2) Click on the Security tab and uncheck Block Anonymous Internet Requests and click on Save Settings...

3) Click on set-up and change the MTU Size to 1452 and click Save Settings...

4) Turn off your modem, router, and both the Xboxes...Wait for a minute...

5) Plug the modem power first, wait for another minute and plug the router power cable, wait another minute and turn on the Xboxes one at a time and test it...it will connect...