velroy84

Configuring Linksys WRH54G wi-fi router for ADSL internet connection...

Hi!

I 'm from India & currently using India' leading isp BSNL's DataOne BroadBand connection configured with an D-Link ADSL modem (Model no. GLB-502T).

'my query is......

I m facing difficulty in configuring my new Linksys wi-fi home router (Model No.WRH54G) for my existing ADSL modem....the LAN, Wireless LEDs seem to be lit with blinks in between suggestin netwrk activity..but i cannot connect to internet....

Can someone plz help....

Velroy...

diaz1023

Re: Configuring Linksys WRH54G wi-fi router for ADSL internet connection...

one thing to check is if the router has the same ip address as the modem.  are you able to connect just using the modem? but if connected through the router you can't correct? if that is the case, disconnect the modem, hardwire directly to the router and go to the setup page, there you will change the ip address of the router to 192.168.2.1 you should then be good to go
Felipe Diaz
using WRT600n
change ip in ro

sir iam entering worng ip so how to chang the ip

velroy84

ip!

which ip u r trying to change??

is it the default ip of ythe router u r trying to change?? 

or...

the gateway ip??

u can manage both of these configurations from the routers admin section console through any of your available browser (firefox/opera/IE).....

STILL...

u facing difficulty then..... u may try the linksys help section or try callin the live chat support...