Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Analiese

E1200-NP HEEEEEEEELP! (SET UP)

[ Edited ]

HELLO, I BOUGHT A LINKSYS WI-FI ROUTER E1200 AND IM HAVING TROUBLE SETTING UP THE PROGRAM TO MY LAP TOP TO ENABLE WIRELESS USE THROUGHOUT THE HOUSE. AFTER INPUTTING THE DISK AND RUNNING IT, IT ASKS ME FOR A USER NAME AND PASSWORD, WHICH I DON'T HAVE. OVERALL I JUST WANT TO SET UP THE WI-FI CAPABILITY TO BE ABLE TO USE MY COMPUTER IN OTHER AREAS AS I PLEASE. IDK WHAT MORE TO DO, ALL THE CORDS/CABLES ARE SET UP ACCURATELY. PLEASE HELP !!!!!!!!!!!!!! (GOING NUTS) HA.

VALETLINKSYS

Re: E1200-NP HEEEEEEEELP! (SET UP)

Hi Analiese,

Since you are still trying to set up the new router. What I can suggest is reset the linksys router for 10 secs (reset buttin is located on the bottom of the router) . Restart the computer , then run the CD again ..Make sure that you have the right cable connections.

I believe that I can make it :smileyhappy:
ScarletJamie

Re: E1200-NP HEEEEEEEELP! (SET UP)

Analiese wrote:

HELLO, I BOUGHT A LINKSYS WI-FI ROUTER E1200 AND IM HAVING TROUBLE SETTING UP THE PROGRAM TO MY LAP TOP TO ENABLE WIRELESS USE THROUGHOUT THE HOUSE. AFTER INPUTTING THE DISK AND RUNNING IT, IT ASKS ME FOR A USER NAME AND PASSWORD, WHICH I DON'T HAVE. OVERALL I JUST WANT TO SET UP THE WI-FI CAPABILITY TO BE ABLE TO USE MY COMPUTER IN OTHER AREAS AS I PLEASE. IDK WHAT MORE TO DO, ALL THE CORDS/CABLES ARE SET UP ACCURATELY. PLEASE HELP !!!!!!!!!!!!!! (GOING NUTS) HA.

Reset the router. Download this updated set up Cisco Connect Setup Software for PC. This will auto update the router’s firmware and set up everything.