Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
sajjadhalai

E2500 Firmware not working

how to update Cisco FIrmware ... it is like brick....no responce from router...plz help.

i have tried With Linksys TFTP ,,, just coppying successful and not working..

Ricewind

Re: E2500 Firmware not working

Well before I suggest you any troubleshooting steps, I would like ask few questions. Like – what is the reason of upgrading the firmware? What is the problem you are facing with the router?

QUICK TIPS:

• For stable connectivity and to prevent upgrade failures, make sure that your computer is connected to the router using an Ethernet cable.  Upgrading the firmware wirelessly may cause permanent damage to the router since wireless connection may be unstable during the process.

• Use a different web browser if Internet Explorer doesn’t work or use a different computer to perform the upgrade.

• Disable any computer firewall to ensure that the upgrade will not be disrupted.

• Make sure that you have downloaded the correct firmware and version for your device to prevent technical problems that may damage the router.

Here is link for upgrading the firmware: http://www6.nohold.net/Cisco2/ukp.aspx?vw=1&docid=e9c2361ee7974d75913e61386a712188_4030.xml&pid=80&r...