Expert

Re: E2500 as WiFi access point only

[ Edited ]

lkleon, a new thread was created for your post. Click the link above.

Expert

Re: E2500 as Wife access point only

[ Edited ]

sn1975@sbcglobal.net, a new thread was created for your post. Click the link above.

Expert
Expert

I can only repeat again:

Try reading first: "Open a new thread."

Do so. It has  nothing to do with the topic of this thread.

Expert
Expert

Re: E2500 as Wife access point only

sn1975@sbcglobal.net wrote:

I have Cisco Linskys E2500 router connected to xfinity cable modem. i can't connect my i pad to the Wi Fi though my lap tops are able to connect wirelessly to internet. am I doing something wrong?

Yes. You are doing something wrong. You are not reading what is posted in this thread: "Open a new thread".

Re: Wonderful, thanks. To all practical ends, this will achie...

Ha ha ha ha! Thanks, I needed that......Perfect.

Re: E2500 as Wife access point only Why? Long time Linksys cisco valet, over 35 years

Hello ,I am Dr Rick Breazeale; I have been running your E 2500 for about 2 years now .at  this time I can not get my internet T.V.on line,my Pad,and I pod , my ruko,or anything other then this pc, a gateway lsptop win xp..    At times it will say your on line, when you try it you can not connect , page is not avilbile, unable to connect to the internet all the while at the connection tab it saying I am on line,even after I get the down messages. Will you tell me what I can do . Rick long time linksys user my first ever router. ive bought under cisco linksys and one other name you own.

How?        No. There is no access point mode. Set a suitable LAN IP address on the E2500, disable the DHCP server and connect one of the LAN ports of the E2500 to the SonicWALL. what is the best router to use for this purpose I must use my internet providers router becouse it is also there DSL modem and router I am ext.my coverage by line from office to home with the D 26 internet cable  of about 50 ft. of direct cable from one modem router  link to your E 2500 internet plug site.

Hi. What is the ip address of your Sonic Wall? of your E2500? Have you tried upgrading the firmware of the E2500?

Thanks, I will call Cisco and tell them what an arrogant ---hole you are!

Expert
Expert

lkleon wrote:

Thanks, I will call Cisco and tell them what an arrogant ---hole you are!

What do you want?

You post about a problem which has nothing to do with the topic of this thread.

You are not the first one in this thread and it has been mentioned before.

You didn't read that.

What do you want?

We could open a single thread titled  "problem" and anybody can post all their questions in that thread without any relation to the previous posts except that it's a problem. Would make threads easier to follow. Don't you think?

What's arrogant about telling you that your problem is not related to the topic of this thread (which you would have noticed if you have read the thread before posting) and telling you to open a new thread?