Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
cider303

E2500 not working

I have had my router working for 1-2 months now without an issue.  I recently connected an xbox one wirelessly and noticed the connection would sometimes drop from EA servers (fifa 14) and I figured it was EA because they are notorious for releasing unfinished games but today I went down to my desktop which is wired to the router and had the connection sputtering and then eventually just not connect to the internet anymore.  

I haven't changed any settings...

Right now I am running my pc into the e2500 and then into fios router.  My pc and fios router work fine.  

I have lowered the mtu size and messed some with the dhcp settings.  I have power cycled all of the devices.  Any suggestions?

cider303

Re: E2500 not working

my firmware is 1.0.07
pinkyzeny

Re: E2500 not working

Hi,cider303. Did you update the firmware of your router to Cisco Connect software? If yes, here are some

Important things to do after installing your Linksys Wi-Fi Router: http://kb.linksys.com/Linksys/ukp.aspx?pid=80&app=vw&vw=1&login=1&json=1&docid=3e9fedd165d747cbb923a.... For your gaming device, you might need to open the ports in the router.