05-25-2016 07:44 AM - edited 05-25-2016 07:50 AM
Login, instead of going to the router's setup page, it goes to a parental control warning. Even in times the computer isn't supposed to be blocked by the parental control.
05-25-2016 07:50 AM
Reset the router for factory defaults by pressing and holding the recessed reset button (paperclip required) for 30 seconds.
07-04-2016 06:13 AM - edited 07-04-2016 06:15 AM
A reset should usually fix this. Should the problem persist after the reset, let us know so that we can provide you further troubleshooting steps.
Can you tell us more about your problem? What's the firmware version of your router? When did this start happening?
07-04-2016 06:36 AM
07-04-2016 10:31 AM
You can check it by doing the following:
1. In your web browser, in the adress bar, type "192.168.1.1".
2. Log in using the appropiate username and password, by default "admin" on both.
3. In the upper right corner take note of your firmware version.
4. Compare that firmware version with the one at the support page.
5. If the one provided in the support page is greater, upgrade your router firmware on "192.168.1.1 -> Administration -> Firmware Upgrade"
For checking the time zone is just "192.168.1.1 -> Setup -> Time Settings".