Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
ToyotaObsession

E3000 no Internet

Ok so I'm running a PC with windows 7. E3000. Ran the setup disc worked but Internet wouldn't work. Called ISP reset Dsl modem. Now still no Internet. I am wirelessly connected to the router. But I can't access it. Even a direct ethernet connection is useless. The Internet worked when I got off the phone with the DSL company. Now when I try to run the basic setup with the disc I get an error message. It's unable to repair my connection or do the initial setup. What should I do? I'm typing this from my iPhone lol.
ToyotaObsession

Re: E3000 no Internet

Ok an update. After a reset of the router it got 75% of the way through. Then said it wasn't set up and to contact customer support..... I wish they had a number to call.
SPAWN_06

It's (800) 326-7114

"The war between heaven and hell depends on the choices we make, and those choices require sacrifice. That's the test"
ToyotaObsession

Right on thanks for the number.

It's a little annoying that they have all this "advanced technology" and you still have to call Customer Service to get it working lol.

Oh well, I'll see what they can do for me.

SPAWN_06

No problem, I'm sure there are experts there that would be able to help you! Let's stay optimistic! :smileyvery-happy:

"The war between heaven and hell depends on the choices we make, and those choices require sacrifice. That's the test"
Expert
Expert

Do you have a working internet connection if you wire your computer directly to the DSL modem? If yes, please open a command prompt window, enter "ipconfig /all" and post the full output.