belovoj

[E900] router does not connect to the internet

Hi,

yesterday I have bought this router and tried to set it up and get it working. After the first time setup I was able to connect to the router wireless network, but the router didn't connect to the internet. I was not able to access the settings page through my web browser either. After I switch my old router back, everything was fine, so this is the issue of the router. Is there anything I could do to make it work? Thanks for help.

jaymay

Re: [E900] router does not connect to the internet

Were you prompted with an error message when you were going through the setup of the router? What you can try to do is to reset the router and reconfigure the settings. Push and hold the reset button for 30 seconds then power it off for another 30 seconds. Once the power light is solid, you can start reconfiguring the router. Try doing it manually this time by following the steps on this link: Setting up a Linksys router with Cable Internet service. Once the internet will work, try configuring the wireless settings by following the steps on this link: Setting up the wireless settings on the Linksys router using its web-based setup page.