Dianmjh048
Accepted Solution

Guest Access Password!

I believe that when I bought this router, there was a guest access password assigned...Right?  I am such a novice at this if there was I don't know where to find it!  Somebody help and thanks!

Dian

dudztgp

Re: Guest Access Password!

Did you install Cisco Connect? That's where you can administer the Guest account.
RitaLRussell

And if Cisco Connect was not installed when the Geek Squad installed my wireless, how do I let a guest access my wireless service?

dudztgp

You need to download Cisco Connect in order to enable Guest account. Usually, it's with the CD that came with the router.
blessings4u2c

where are the passwords for cisco connecton

troia

@ blessings4u2c are you trying to install the cisco connection?

if you are, the password it is asking is for the administration password for the computer.

if the cisco connection is already setup, launch the cisco connect software, click on router settings it will show you the password for your network.

Joel Perez

Please give me my password so my daughter can use wi-fi on her I touch.

troia

@  Joel Perez

the password is different for each router, either it is automatically generated or you will be asked if you want to change it.

if you do not know the password, simply launch the cisco connect software, click on router settings it will show you the password for your network.

moir_1946@yahoo.com

I need the Duke House- guest password

Bruce Moir

Viper26

unt, Re: Guest Access Password!

Since I have an account how can I go on the wifi. Do i just use my password for my account or something else.

What would the guest password be since i'm registered in cisco.