QuarterMaster

Help Blank Router Page

I have a WRT54GS router.  Every time I log into the router setup page: 192.168.1.1, I get a blank router page.  I only see WRT54GS up in the right hand corner.  I also see a question (?) mark which I can click on and I get a page that I quess (?) is for port forwarding.  I have tried IE7, Firefox and Opera, all of them show the same thing.
What is wrong??  I would really like some help with this.
Frunple

Re: Help Blank Router Page

Did you try the reset button, just a quick press and see what happens.
Wizzard

do u have any firewall installed on the computer??  if yes , disable the firewall and then try to access http://192.168.1.1 again... or else go to ftp.linksys.com/pub/network and download the tftp.exe file ... also , go to www.linksys.com/download and download the firmware for the coressponding version number of the router..
run the tftp file ... here , the server is router's ip address...password is router's password..and browse the firmware file and then click upgrade...
after the firmware upgrade is done , reset the router and reconfigure it...
QuarterMaster

The router is working, (v6 with the firmware of 1.50). My first computer, I can not view the web page, so must be in the settings on my computer.  The second computer I have, I can view the web page fine. 
Now with the EasyLink Advisor for information on my Network Settings has N/A all over it (this is on my first computer).  So I am baffled as to why this is happening.  Yes, I do have admin rights, so that is not it.
I will try your suggestion with my firewall (Zone Alarm Security Suite) and turn it off and go out to the web page.
I will let you know if it works.
QuarterMaster

Thank you Wizzard!  Oh you were completely correct.  It was my firewall that prevented me go to the router page.
Thank you again.:smileyvery-happy:
Go boy

just a note...it's the ad blocking in zonealarm...
just turn off ( AD Blocking )