Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

How Could I access Linksys setup website?

Dear All,

Linksys used to have a link website to help me to setup the wireless network. its IP address is 192.168.1.1. but now I can not access the IP address. I do not know why?
Ikester

Re: How Could I access Linksys setup website?

When you open your internet browser in the address field you type in http://192.168.1.1 which is the defuale IP for the router.  Depanding on your OS you can go into your Control Panel>Network Connections then double click on your LAN/wireless network icon then go to Details and that will show you what your Gatewat IP is set to.  The Gateway IP is the routers IP.  Look there to see if your routers IP has been changed for what ever reason.

>If it is still set to 192.168.1.1 and you still can not get to the UI then hard reset the router and reconfigure it. When you get into your router make sure it has the latest fiemware installed.  You can go to the Linksys web site to see what the lates firmware is and download it if needed.
Richard Aichner (Ikester)

Ikester wrote:
When you open your internet browser in the address field you type in http://192.168.1.1 which is the defuale IP for the router. Depanding on your OS you can go into your Control Panel>Network Connections then double click on your LAN/wireless network icon then go to Details and that will show you what your Gatewat IP is set to. The Gateway IP is the routers IP. Look there to see if your routers IP has been changed for what ever reason.
>If it is still set to 192.168.1.1 and you still can not get to the UI then hard reset the router and reconfigure it. When you get into your router make sure it has the latest fiemware installed. You can go to the Linksys web site to see what the lates firmware is and download it if needed.

Ikester wrote:
When you open your internet browser in the address field you type in http://192.168.1.1 which is the defuale IP for the router. Depanding on your OS you can go into your Control Panel>Network Connections then double click on your LAN/wireless network icon then go to Details and that will show you what your Gatewat IP is set to. The Gateway IP is the routers IP. Look there to see if your routers IP has been changed for what ever reason.
>If it is still set to 192.168.1.1 and you still can not get to the UI then hard reset the router and reconfigure it. When you get into your router make sure it has the latest fiemware installed. You can go to the Linksys web site to see what the lates firmware is and download it if needed.

Thanks. I already tried many methods, but all without any luck. I think I will try other ways later.

After I reset the router, now I can make access the account.
robd1963

Re: How Could I access Linksys drivers

Bought a used linksys w/o cd-rom. Please guide me to the driver page...TY

ARCHANGEL_06

Re: How Could I access Linksys drivers

Hi robd1963

Would you mind checking the model and version of your device? Check the bottom/back panel and it should be listed there.

"Sometimes your knight in shining armor is just a retard in tin foil.."-ARCHANGEL_06