Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
m0l0t0v

How to put password to Wireless-G Broadband Router with SpeedBooster WRT54GSV4 ?

as the topic says i kind of need help putting a password to my wireless because some people is using my internet so i don't want that can any one tell me how to put password to it?
m0l0t0v

Re: How to put password to Wireless-G Broadband Router with SpeedBooster WRT54GSV4 ?

help?
Dan-N

Re: How to put password to Wireless-G Broadband Router with SpeedBooster WRT54GSV4 ?

[ Edited ]
I would appreciate a detailed description of this myself, because I recently reset my WRT54GS, per help from gv, here on the forum, and now I can not set a WEP password...

I can now get into the router setup page, but when I actually set a WEP passphrase, then try to refresh my wireless networks and log into it, it will not grant me access, as if I have the wrong password, it tells me "Limited or No Connectivity"...

So, now I'm sitting here with an unsecured network.

Someone please help the both of us!

Thanks.

Message Edited by Dan-N on 08-26-2007 03:31 PM
Dan-N

Help, please.
Mtneeer