mnk9982

Linksys E3000 - error code 82BD0119

Re. Linksys E3000

During installation, the PC suddenly stops at 90%, and writes error code: 82BD0119 with error description: Adapter timeout period for the connection expires. (Netværkskortets timeout-periode for tilknytning udløb).

What can I do to complete the installation and correct the problem?

Sincerely,
Morten

vai_fan

Re: Linksys E3000 - error code 82BD0119

Hey nothing to worry about.....Just try to download the latest version of Cisco Connect software from the Linksys official website or use:

http://homesupport.cisco.com/en-us/support/routers/E3000

I believe that should sort this out and you will then be able to get your router configured using Cisco Connect software.....

MeTheIT

I seem to be having the same error i would normally attribute the symptoms its portraying to a electrical surge knocing out a essembly but mine was plugged into a expensive surge protector. also your idea of useing the new software doesnt work.

MeTheIT

after looking at all the people talking about this error there is only one commonality (even with myself) the problem seems to arise in vista

ITnet

Same to me this problem..

can anyone knows how to fix this problem?/

please anyone?

i need help

thanks   :smileysad:

Jake_2.0

Hi, I would suggest to skip using the installation cd and proceed with the manual installation. You can use the links below for ways on how to manually install a router.

Configuring the router according to your Internet Service Provider

Depending on your Internet Service Provider (ISP), there are configuration settings that your router needs to have in order to connect to the Internet.  The topics below talk about the steps you should follow when setting up your router according to your ISP.

Wireless-G and Wi-Fi Routers

Setting up a Linksys router with Cable Internet service
Setting up a Linksys router for DSL Internet connection
Setting up a router with a Static IP account

Linksys Smart Wi-Fi Routers

Setting up your Linksys router with Cable Internet service using Linksys Smart Wi-Fi
Setting up your Linksys router with a static IP account through Linksys Smart Wi-Fi Account

Configuring the wireless settings of your router

The links listed below will help you do the following:

• How to set up your wireless network
  • How to access the setup page of your router
  • How to set up the wireless security
  • How to check or change the Username and Password of your router

Wi-Fi Routers only

Configuring the Wireless Security of your Linksys Wi-Fi Router through Cisco Connect
Changing the wireless network name and password using Cisco Connect on a Linksys Wi-Fi Router
Configuring the wireless security of your Linksys Wi-Fi Router through the web-based setup page
Checking Linksys Wi-Fi Router's name and password in Cisco Connect

Wireless-G and Wi-Fi Routers

Changing the Wireless Network’s Name (SSID) on a Linksys Router
Setting up WEP, WPA or WPA2 personal wireless security on a Linksys wireless router
Changing the wireless network password of your Linksys router