snip3rhawk

Linksys WRT54G software

Ive been looking for the software for my router i moved and lost the cd but i try to connect my Palm to it and it can not find it.
But i dont have the software on my computer for the router any more and i cant figure out how to use the bin. files so is there anywhere i can get the software in an exe. file or something.
forsaken

Re: Linksys WRT54G software

Yes you can download the setup wizard & firmware from http://www.linksys.com/download 

Check the version & model number on the back of the router ... 
Choose the correct version on the space provided on the website ....

It shows setup wizard to download & also firmware ....

NICKRAY15

[ Edited ]

Hello, am I missing something here? I also lost my CD and  for the last month I have been trying to find the setup wizard software for my WRT54G v.6 with no success! When I go to through the download links on the Linksys page,all I see are links for the firmware, release notes and pdf. guides. Can someone please tell me a way to get the software wizard?

Thank you,

Ray

Message Edited by NICKRAY15 on 10-14-2009 06:21 AM
richard804

The Instalation CD is useless.  Download the userguide and manually setup your router.
Greetings from Northern Ontario, Canada
rtrgoo

[ Edited ]

I like others are having issues finding the WIZARD for installing the WRT54G v5 router. FYI--- the site does NOT provide a link to the wizard. I also do NOT have the cd. The FIRMWARE files use VLC media player to open these files. VLC CANNOT OPEN ANY SUCH FILES! Please provide me with a direct working link to the INSTALLATION WIZARD if you can from ANY site. Please PM me. Thank you. Also how do I find this forum/community on the vendors site? I do not see one.

(Mod note: Removed email address. Use the PM system instead. Thanks!)

Message Edited by JOHNDOE_06 on 01-13-2010 09:08 AM
goldstarla

hi

i need window7 64bit install driver

young kim

thank yoy

sersiobordios

please anybody there send me a Linksys WRT54G installation software,tnx.

spb
Azael

Re: Links WRIGHT software

snip3rhawk wrote:
Ive been looking for the software for my router i moved and lost the cd but i try to connect my Palm to it and it can not find it.
But i dont have the software on my computer for the router any more and i cant figure out how to use the bin. files so is there anywhere i can get the software in an exe. file or something.

jaymay

Re: Links WRIGHT software

Azael wrote:

snip3rhawk wrote:

Hi! If you check http://homesupport.cisco.com/en-us/support/routers/WRT54G, the setup software is no longer available for download. Only option left is to setup the router manually which you can always do. Who's your internet service provider? Are you aware what internet connection type is setup on your modem or are you getting from your provider? These links should be able to help you setup/reconfigure the router: Setting up a Linksys router with Cable Internet service and Setting up a Linksys router for DSL Internet connection.

vale19_92

m