Linksys wrt400n Wireless Problem.

I've been trying to set up my wireless for half the day now but to no avail the wireless part has not been working. I've even updated it to the new firmware. Ethernet was working fine. It's just that none of my computers see the router broadcasting. The wireless light is always lit on the router btw. Im wondering if someone can help me out or if this is a defect on my router.

Re: Linksys wrt400n Wireless Problem.

Connect the computer to the router with the Ethernet cable.

Open the setup page of the router and go to wireless tab. Set the configuration view to manual.

Change the wireless network name for 5 Ghz wireless band and 2.4 Ghz wireless band. Both the wireless bands should have different names. Change the wireless channel to 11 for 2.4 Ghz wireless band.

Make sure that SSID broadcast is enabled.

Try to connect to the wireless network and check if you can see the wireless network.

If you are still not able to see the wireless network then try changing the wireless channel on your router.

How many wireless computers/devices do you have in the network?

Highlighted

Re: Linksys wrt400n Wireless Problem.

[ Edited ]

There's at least 5 computers on my network. Tested on 2 windows 7 64 bit computers and my phone and they cant  find my router. Ill try your fix as soon as i get home later today and i'll update if it's working or not.