Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Kamykle

Login Smart WiFi ??

I thought at first that the Smart Wi-Fi was a great idea!

Until I would try to get me in on it, from a borrowed PC.

It's totally impossible to find login page.

Had it not been possible to create a link from the Linksys web site??

Expert
jlbjlb

Re: Login Smart WiFi ??

Kamykle

That's fine, but show me a page where you can show a link!

Or what will the search, to find it on google.

It is not difficult to find gold either, if one knows where to begin exploring.

jaymay

You will need to go to www.ciscoconnectcloud.com to access or login to your router page. If you have ran the setup cd when you initially setup the router, it will ask you write down and save the router settings and will ask you to launch cisco connect cloud to create a a cisco connect cloud account. If you don't want to use cloud, you should still be able to access your router page by accessing it manually. Just type myrouter.local on the address bar and it should ask you to login to your router.

Kamykle

You misunderstand total!

I have assembled and all that, it is easiest case, the whole front page of linksys's advertising to be automatically installed.
At home PC so I have full control over IP, so there is also not any problem.

The problem is to seek to arrive at a login page, from the outside, when one can not remember what the page is called.

Take a spin to try to search up the login page, and then try to have in mind that you do not know where to find it.
And remember, Linksys to call it as good as announced "Smart wifi".

Expert
OnnagokorO

Hi.

Please this link http://homecommunity.cisco.com/t5/Wireless-Routers/How-to-fix-NO-SCREENNAME-username/td-p/565100 on how to fix your username so that other users can reply to you properly.

Thanks

OnnagokorO

Kamykle

Better now ??

Jake_2.0

Hi, can you be more specific on what you are trying to do so that we will be able to give you the right recommendation.:robothappy: if you want to access the router's ui then all you got to do is to type www.ciscoconnectcloud.com(for full access) or http://myrouter.local (for local access). Just make sure that your computer is getting a valid ip address from your in order for you to access the router's ui.

Kamykle

The problem is not when you have found www.ciscoconnectcloud.com, there is also no problem to find it locally, then it come up through the IP address.

The problem is when you're on a borrowed and unknown PC, and one should search out and find the login page, an yo not remember the address www.ciscoconnectcloud.com.

Ther is not a link the Cisco or Linksys WEB pages, and one can apply to the madness on Google without find it.

All I actually want sei, "Cisco, create a link on your pages" which are easy to find !

opheliaimmortal23

Do you want to access the router remotely or outside the local network? www.ciscoconnectcloud.com is the only link to get to the router settings if you wish to have access on your router from a different location.