d1reesesystem

My router keeps on rebooting

Why does my wrt610 router keep on rebooting very annoying since I just spent over 300 dollars on network magic, router and home defender products.:smileymad:

d1reesesystem

Re: My router keeps on rebooting

Ich forgot to tell that my router when the wireless is not on it reboots not
d1reesesystem

Some people say it is gets too hot I maybe just get another router für me
binky

As you have mentioned that when your Wireless Computer is turned Off, your router dosent reboots, It happens only when your wireless computers are turned On. So this might be due to some kind of interference between your Wireless Signal, thats the reason your Router gets rebooted automatically when your wireless computers are connected to the router.. So i feel in this case you need to change some settings on your Router..

Once you login to the Routers GUI, click on the Wireless tab and below change the settings. This settings are for 2.4GHz Network. 

Provide a unique name in the Wireless Network Name (SSID) box in order to differentiate your network from your neighbours network...
Set the Radio Band to Wide-40MHz and change the Wide channel to 9 and Standard Channel to 11-2.462GHz...Wireless SSID broadcast should be Enabled and then click on save settings...

Click on the Sub tab under Wireless "Advanced Wireless Settings"
Change the Beacon Interval to 75 >>Change the Fragmentation Threshold to 2304 Change the RTS Threshold to 2307 >>Click on "Save Settings"...

Now see if you can locate your Wireless Network and attempt to connect...

d1reesesystem

It works now with the setting you told mich thanks much so.:smileyhappy:

d1reesesystem

Ich had wrong firmware version on it now it is good