Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
DARK_MARIO

Need Help on How to Change The Encryption Key and or Change security settings

[ Edited ]
Hello, i just installed the wireless router and i would like to know how i can change the encryption key or change the security settings (i want it so you do not have to answer it with a password). Thank you in advance.

Message Edited by DARK_MARIO on 01-06-200706:10 PM

forsaken

Re: Need Help on How to Change The Encryption Key and or Change security settings

Hi…

In order to change the wireless settings of your router you need to login into the router configuration page. Open your internet explorer browser…in the address bar type http://192.168.1.1 ( Default IP address). Leave the username field balnk……type admin as password (If you have not changed the router password). When the setup page loads fully…..click on the tab that says wireless. Just below the main tab wireless ….click on the sub tab that says wireless security. You can Change the wireless security settings here. After the changes are made click on save settings.

glueside

Re: Need Help on How to Change The Encryption Key and or Change security settings

[ Edited ]

OK - I have done this, but when I go back in to try and make more changes I get a blank screen. Yes I have cleared my cookies, temp files.

Help with this please?

Jeff

Message Edited by glueside on 01-07-200703:29 PM