12-08-2009 03:53 PM
12-08-2009 04:31 PM
1. Log into your router's web management tool by pointing your internet browser to 192.168.1.1 (default username: admin password: admin)
2. Click on the "Applications and Gaming" tag
3. Click on the "QOS" subtab
4. Ensure Internet Access Priority is Enabled
5. Pull down the "Category" menu box
5a. If you know the MAC address of the Xbox select "MAC Address"
5b. If you know the port number the xbox is plugged into the router, select "Ethernet Port"
6.Input the information in the box below the pull down menu and setthe priority to high
7. Save your settings
*** PLEASE NOTE ****
Network performance may be degraded for other devices while you are using the network on the xbox
12-09-2009 11:26 AM