chuckmerrill

New Computer

I currently have a Linksys Wireless-G Broadband Router and Notebook Adapter Model No. WKPC54G 2.4GHz 802.11g.

I am purchasing a new desktop but will continue to use my laptop.

What adapter do I need to purchase for the desktop that will work with my current system?  
Ikester

Re: New Computer

This one will work fine for you.  Here is the link for you.
Richard Aichner (Ikester)
mdwerner6942

Re: New Computer

WMP54G Windows 7 64, used this in same room as your wireless router 54 something or other that we used at our other house, but only get 2-3 bars it is like the unit is degrading even in the same room not really needed as it worked or had more bars when in separate rooms when we first got the unit.  Updated software and same issue believe I registered product when we got it.  My laptop gets all the bars in any room in house, so not sure why my computer sucks on connection and about to hook up wired if connection sucks so much,  Computer this is in seems slow on the internet and son says his game now lags on a 6 MB DSL connection.  Anything above  MB in past has not caused this, so not sure what is up with Part.  Contact at your site just sent me info on downloads or this forum, so so far no response any ideas?