Anonymous(anon)

New Firmware for WRT54G v5

[ Edited ]
Guys,

If you're still having problems with your v5 router, Linksys has just recently released the latest firmware which is version 1.00.9. You can download the file on the link given below.

Message Edited by RDL on 05-20-2006 05:07 PM

Anonymous(anon)

Re: New Firmware for WRT54G v5

Do you think that this new firmware will fix my problem with my PSP playing games online?
Anonymous(anon)

[ Edited ]
What exact problem are you having with the PSP? Could you be more specific please? Are you connected to the signal but unable to logon live? Are you getting any specific error message?

Message Edited by Arlene on 05-23-2006 07:00 AM

Anonymous(anon)

The whole internet thingy works fine but sometimes I get disconnected from the game I'm on when using my brand new PSP. I later found out that I'm just using firmware 1.00.2 on the router which I believe is super old already. Just tried upgrading the firmware last night with one of Linksys' reps and I believe everything's working perfect right now.
TEHSEENKHAN2001

New Firmware for WRT54G v5

I have Firmware Version: v1.02.7 . Any one Know the latest version of Firmware for  WRT54G v5 .
danielguevara14

I'm using version 1.02.8 but currently trying to hack the router to use DD-WRT or Open WRT for a project. Every time I try to upload the firmware the router says  "Bad Archive". I tried with via Ethernet and with a TFTP client but neither of them worked. Any suggestions or ideas?

My router is a Linksys WRT54g v5.

Thanks