Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
bonefisher

Re: No internet connection

Upgraded firmware. Cannot run setup disk from my WRT54G because my laptop has windows 7. Still no internet with the WRT54GS. Can you sent a link for setup software I can download & try. Thanks

bonefisher

Hello: downloaded linksys advisor from c-net installed & run setup, had no internet,run diagnostic & repaired problem. I am now using the WRT54GS router on the internet. Thanks very much. Problem solved. bonefisher

attakora

yes no internet connection with comcast moderm set up yesterday.

frustr8Ed

I have been having trouble keeping internet connected ever since I bought this router and really makes me think twice about buying Linksys products again.

Periodically, my router (WRT54GS) will lose internet connection on both wireless and wired connections. When I tried to open the settings page at: 192.168.1.1 the connection times out. I had internet accessible at the time I just wanted to find what the firmware version is so I could include it in this post. I wasn't able gain access to the router and don't know if that is because that setting was changed per instructions from last member offering support or not. If you could help with advice on gaining access to the settings page as well as if a firmware update is needed since the last time I updated the firmware was 2007.

Thanks in advance for your help.

frustr8Ed

I hope I'm not interrupting someone else's thread. When I posted my question I was thinking their issue had been resolved. I can post in new thread, if needed.

bonefisher

try rebooting your modem & router It worked for me

jrsimp

gogetta69

my computer cant find a connection

tchulin

Isn't there a download to update my router?  It's about 2 years old.

techieboy

I had three computers connected to my router WRT54GS, suddenly the ruter dropped the two wireless connections. Need to know how to hve this corrected, I need the use of the third computer ASAP.

Can anyone provide the diagonistic instruction to get me up and running, Cisco is asking for too much money and I don't have the facility to do what they are asking.