Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
neesad

Power led keeps blinking, Linksys WRT54G router. please suggest.

Hi!
I have linksys WRT54G wireless router. It was working fine. today i tried to enter the wep key and save. It took really long to get saved, so I closed the browser. After some time I tried to open the web interface, but now I am not able to access the web interface. I resetted the router, still I am unable to get the ip from routers dhcp. I get ip from APIPA. The power led keeps blinking. Is there anything wrong with my router???

Re: Power led keeps blinking, Linksys WRT54G router. please suggest.

power light blinking you said... hmmm .... reset your router (hold the reset button for 30secs) then turn off router and modem for 5 minutes ... then turn-on modem first if the power light of the modem is already solid, turn-on the router .... if the power light is still blinking, try pinging the router: START>RUN>type-in cmd>ping 192.168.1.1>.... post the result of the ping test...
Gollum

Reset the router again for 30 secs and power cycle.If the power light is solid then try to log on to the router set up page and reconfigure the router.
Bryn

Power light keeps blinking. Linksys WRT54G ver 2. Did all you said. Still blinks. any suggestion?
arnprasad

hi..i bought a linksys router at pcworld brighton in nov 06. now i am back in india..model is wrtgs54 v 5.1. two days back the power adaptor stopped functioning and i bought a 12V power adaptor. however once i plug it in , the power light keeps blinking and also all the 4 lan leds too go on and off. i have resetting, called their call center and they have asked me to send the product back to uk which is not practical plus they do not have a service center in india. please advice me..thx