Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
FallingLeaf

Puzzling Problems! Cannot connect to Peers, Bittorrent Problem; also RTS online gaming servers.

I have a linksys wrt54gx4 router, and broadband modem (comcast, arris model, for VOIP, as well as cable.) Recently, I had a strange problem using bittorrent to download a file. I started the torrent, and I could not connect to a single peer or seed. I also became unable to connect to Battle.net, as well as any other strategy game server. Strangely though, My internet connection is fine, with the exception of loading large pages, such as those with many images, or those generated through php protocol. And stranger still, I have no connection problems in first person shooter games, such as counterstrike, or team fortress 2. Solutions I have tried include disabling my firewalls, setting up port forwarding on my router, re setting up my network, resetting my connection, powering down the router, and powering down my modem. And other computers on the network are able to download files via bittorrent trackers normally. Periodically, the wireless function becomes highly unstable as well.
Carrot

Re: Puzzling Problems! Cannot connect to Peers, Bittorrent Problem; also RTS online gaming servers.

Check the firmware on the router .. if required upgrade ... download the latest firmware ...after upgrade ..reset & reconfigure the router ...