Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Cisco Home ADM

Re: Cannot connect to guest on Nintendo DSi

My cousin wanted to get access to the internet on his DSi.When I tryed connecting him to my guest network,his DSi would not connect.I also tryed connecting my DSi XL to the guest network and that did not work.The computer operating system is what you think is the problem,it is Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium.The router model is Linksys E2000.                                                                                                                                                             

castor

Did you try to connect the Dsi to the main wireless network?

I think the guest network on E2000 router is designed to connect the guest computers only. The Guest network will show up unsecured but once your guests access the Internet a prompt for a password will appear.

Cisco Home ADM

Yes,I let him use my main network for the night. Also my cousin was not prompted for the guest password.Instead when he tried to he was given a message that said, "Unable to connect to the Internet.Check your connection settings and access point settings help visit support.nintendo.com".