Setup Wizard for WRT54G

I lost my cd that came with my router. Is there any way to download the software again.

Re: Setup Wizard for WRT54G

You will have to download the userguide for your router and manually configure it.  The CD is useless.
Greetings from Northern Ontario, Canada

Hi there,

Yes I figured as much. I'm having trouble locating the download file. I tried the linksys site and it has the firmware upgrade, but not the original download. 

Thanks!

It is there as a pdf file.
Greetings from Northern Ontario, Canada

If your Internet Service Providor is Cable follow this link .

If your Internet Service Providor is DSL follow this link .

I'd like to know if you found the information you were looking for on here link systems router I lost my cd to thanks for you

[ Edited ]
The cd is not needed. You can get into the router and set it up manually by going to 192.168.1.1 with a browser on a pc connected by ethernet cable. if you know the password for the administrator login you will use it there. If not sure try "admin" (without the quotes) if not then you will need to do a factory reset by holding the reset button until it boots. User name can be admin also or leave blank. Hope this helps

Bigdave is right, @carlo_1969. You can setup your router manually. You just have to know the type of service your ISP provides. Here are some links that can help you: 

Setting up a Linksys router with Cable Internet service

Setting up a Linksys router with DSL Internet service