Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
RDMorin

Unable to pull up E3000 Storage page

It's been a while since I sent into my router and messed with any of the Storage setting. I recently decided to change things around so I recently went in the router and attempted to access the Storage page but all I get is a blank page with this address http://192.168.1.1/storage/Disk_Management.asp.

I have reset the router but this did not resolve the issue. Has anyone else had this issue and/or know how to resolve this problem?

Thanks in Advance,

luce.evening.star

Re: Unable to pull up E3000 Storage page

Try a different browser or a different computer. It may be a firewall or internet security that you can turn off on your computer. I hope that helps.

RDMorin

Thank you for your suggestion. While it did seem like when I first got the router I had to get Opera in order to get into it before, but somewhere along the way I was able to get into it via IE, Firefox, and Chrome. Anyway, I downloaded all of them this afternoon and tried again but with no success.

RDMorin

Ok, so I just remembered what the problem was originally and why I was told to download Opera when I first got this router. Opera allows you to edit the sourcecode. Thus I was able to edit it and fix the problem. Although I've taking some programming classes in the past and I recongize several issues in the code, I'm not sure how to fix it. Any suggestions?

thebluemamba_24

I doubt if that is a browser issue. It would seem to me that it is more of a firmware issue rather than a browser issue. Try to upgrade the firmware though (if it hasn’t been updated yet) then reset the router afterwards. You can also try to isolate this problem by inserting another HDD or a simple floppy disk to the router’s usb port. Try to check if the HDD will be detected by the router. If all else fails then there’s a possibility that disk management may no longer work on that router and as such then you might consider returning that router and have it replaced.