Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jignesh

WRH54G (India) How to Identify Product Version No and FirmWare Number

I purchased WRH54G today and while registeration I saw options where you can download Firware version based on Product Version.

I saw my product, but there is no version information printed (Nor on box nor on instrument).  So I want to ask is there any utility or way to find out product version no and current firmware installed ?

- JIGNESH

acabanave

Re: WRH54G (India) How to Identify Product Version No and FirmWare Number

Where did you buy the router? You can check the model number and version at the back of the linksys router. If there's no version number on the model number, then you have version 1 router.
Jignesh

Hi acabanave
I purchased the product in India, Mumbai City from a local computer store.
There is no number at the back of the linksys router. So It means Its Version 1.
Also I get the firmware version, it was written in Web Management Tool. The Version no is: Firmware Version: v1.01.04

Question:
1. Is there a next version of Product Version 1
2. Is there a new firmware version then v1.01.04, 
3. Do you advice me to upgrade firmware (if new version exists)

Regards
JIGNESH
acabanave

It seems that they only have version 1 for the WRH54G. The firmware v1.01.04 is already the latest firmware. There's no need to upgrade if you are not having any problems on the router. You only do the upgrade if there's some new features added to the new firmware or router is not working properly.