Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Variables

WRT160Nv2 - Possible Bug with Firmware v2.0.02 build 011Oct 2, 2008

Ever since I upgraded to v2.0.02, I was unable to access the wireless security page http://192.168.1.1/WL_WPATable.asp as it just showed an incomplete webage.  As such, there is no way for me to adjust the wireless security settings.  I've tried to restart the router a few times, it is the same.  Overall, the router continues to function but I just cannot access the wireless security page.

Anyway to fall back?  Any idea and are we going to get a new patch soon?

Thanks,

BL

gandalf

Re: WRT160Nv2 - Possible Bug with Firmware v2.0.02 build 011Oct 2, 2008

After Upgrading the Firmware you must always reset your router to Factory Defaults...

Press and hold the reset button for 30 seconds...Then, unplug the power cable while holding down the reset button for another 30 Seconds...
Plug the power cable back in, and keep holding down the reset button for another 30 Seconds...Release the reset button...Now access your router set-up and check if you see the complete page...

If not download the tftp.exe file from here and run it...When it asks you Server enter 192.168.1.1, for password enter your router password(admin by default) for file browse the firmware file that you have already downloaded and click Upgrade...Once done...reset your router again as mentioned above and then try to access your router set-up...