eriska

WRT54G Ver. 6 Driver

I've lost my setup CD for my WRT54G Ver. 6 wireless router and need the driver to install it on another computer. The driver isn't available on Linksys's website. Does anyone know where I can get it online? Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,
Emily
Expert
Expert

Re: WRT54G Ver. 6 Driver

A router does not have any drivers. All the drivers you need are part of Windows. You just have to configure your computer to use automatic IP addresses. That should do...
snip3rhawk

i need the driver or software for my router to set up a wireless network because my palm does not pick it up or is there a different way to do that?
vness

By default, the router broadcasts an unsecured network named linksys. If your Palm doesn't see that, can it see other networks in the neighborhood at least? To change your wireless settings, open your browser and go to "192.168.1.1", no username, password is admin, assuming everything is on default that is. Once you're in, click on the Wireless tab and you can change the wireless settings from there.

ahmed_alhbraoey

تعريف linksys wrt54gs

Spoiler

snip3rhawk wrote:
i need the driver or software for my router to set up a wireless network because my palm does not pick it up or is there a different way to do that?

Jaimep

emad hasaballa

thanks for help