Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
ubose

WRT54G - print settings

I want to print the settings of my router after having changed them from the factory default, but I can't see how to bring up a summary of the settings in the router's web page interface and print them.

Another question I have is how do I find out what version the router is? I am not referring to the firmware version, which I know. When I try to search for solutions on Linksys tech support web page, it asks for the router version.
DSE 1

Re: WRT54G - print settings

You should find a program like Printdesktop , it takes a picture of your desktop.
As for hardware version look on the bottom of the router where it shows Model WRT54G v. x

Klatch

I think that you want to know the hardware version of router......turn the router upside down.....on the back panel.....below the Linksys logo you will find hardware version like wrt54g ver.X.X.

ubose

Thanks. I vaguely recall that I printed a summary of the router's settings some  months ago, but now I can't remember how I did it. It wasn't a printout of the screen. I looked up the manual but couldn't find anything about printing the settings. The printout summary that I had printed the last time contained the password and encryption key, which the screenshot won't print because they appear as dots. Also, it will require several diferent screenshots to capture all the settings of the router.
ubose

Well, I found it :-)  You can print the network settings by using the Linksys EasyLink Advisor program. It's on the CD and also can be downloaded from Linksys website. That's how I printed the first time, too, now I remember. It comprehensively prints out all the details of the network including the router settings and the information of all computers and devices connected to the network.
jean1015

How do you print the network settings? I do not see "print" anywhere in the Link SYs Easy Advisor. I tried print screen, but no soap. Please help. Thanks.
ubose

Go to the Actions tab in the Linksys Advisor, and click the My Network Settings link located on the right side. In the network settings that displays, you will see a link for printing at the bottom of the window.