Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
deedsy

WRT54G2 Firmware update

Okey what am i doing wrong, right know im firmware 1.0.02 on my WRT54G2 router and im trying to update to 1.3 but when i try to update i go to browse i select the .bin file and i hit upgrade and it gives me a message that says "Upgrade are Failed" which annoys me for 2 basic reasons..Number 1 i cant figure out why it wont upgrade and Number 2 Upgrade are Failed..instead of Upgrade Failed.. Any one got a suggestion?
deedsy

Re: WRT54G2 Firmware update

anyone? still giving me the message :smileysad:
deedsy

bump :smileysad:
castor

The Firmware which you are trying to update on your Router its for WRT54G2 V1.3 and the Router which you have its V1 router, thats why you are getting an error message while upgrading the firmware on your router. So you wont be able to Upgrade the firmware on your router with v1.3.
deedsy

castor wrote:
The Firmware which you are trying to update on your Router its for WRT54G2 V1.3 and the Router which you have its V1 router, thats why you are getting an error message while upgrading the firmware on your router. So you wont be able to Upgrade the firmware on your router with v1.3.

alright that makes alot of since..duh...alright then i guess i have a new question why do i keep losing wireless connectivity i guess randomly and even my wired connections seem to be a bit buggy i keep haveing to dissconnect the router from power and then plug it back in after i do that it seems to work fine.