Big Daddy1445

WRT54GS Wont support Two XBOX 360s online at the same time

Just bought new Linksys WRT54GS to support two XBOX 360s live simultaneously.  Can't log both on at same time. It kicks first 360 off when second one tries to log on.  How can I fix this and have both NAT types open?
diaz1023

Re: WRT54GS Wont support Two XBOX 360s online at the same time

do both of the xbox's have different accounts or are you using the same account (live) with them, that is an issue i was having due to having the same account details on both xboxes, it will only let you use one at a time
Felipe Diaz
using WRT600n
brickmonkey

Its true, you can't login from same account from two XBOXes. Try it, and let us know if it worked.
Big Daddy1445

Separate Live accounts
rtrovillion

I'm having the same issue.  I have comcast as ISP, Linksys modem BEFCMU10 V3, going to a Linksys router WRT54GS V4, two desk tops hardwired to the router, TiVo with a wireless and two Xbox 360s with Xbox wireless adaptors.  Each Xbox 360 has a different Live account, one has mine the other has my daughters.  Either by itself goes live just fine but as soon as the second unit is brought on the first kicked off.  If left on they will take turns dropping off from Xbox Live.  One night we alternately texted/chatted from both of our Xboxs to the same third party.  When he had signed off for the night and showed be "offline" on my unit my daughters unit still showed him "online" until we shut her Xbox off.  In addition the NAT always seems to change.  Some times its open, others it's medium or strict.  This seems to be related to having one or both Xboxs on.  I found an article on segmenting your network by using two wireless routers and running the Xboxes through the router closest to the modem and everything else through the second down line router.  I haven't tried it yet.  Anything I'm missing?  Something else I should try?  I've talked to the Geeks and some tell you can't so it and others tell me sure it will but they want $$.  I've talked to other gamers that tell they've had two Xboxs on Live with no problem. 
Big Daddy1445

I spent two hours on the phone with Linksys "tech support" who informed me that you can't run two XBOX live accounts simultaneously on this router.  Then they proceeded to step me through all kinds of settings changes to accommodate, but to no avail.  I had a Linksys WRT54G router that ran both 360s just fine (well, never could get both NAT types open) but lightning took it out.  Thought I would get the "speed booster" version of that router and now they're telling me it won't work.  Something doesn't smell right here.  Surely there are plenty of 360 Live gamers out there that are running two systems through a wireless router with no problems.  I'm not even running my 360s wirelessly -- they're plugged into the ports on the back of the router!  I think I'm done with Linksys but don't know what else to buy.  HELP!!!