JustaGamer

What do these blinking lights mean?

Ok guys I just want to know if these lights are right on my router.
Power- Full Green Light
Wireless- Full Green Light
Port 1- Full Green Light
and I dont have anything in the other 3 ports.
Internet- Blinking Green Light

Also I wanted to know about my Modem which looks like this:
Power- Full Green Light
Us- Full Green Light
Ds- Full Green Light
Online- Full Green Light
Ethernet- Blinking Green Light

I dont have any problems with my connection from the lights above, I just wanted to make sure there was nothing wrong with them. So my real problem is, is when my connection drops the lights change big time and They've never done this before and I was hoping that someone would be able to help me from hearing about the lights, so hear is what they look like when the connection drops know.

Router:
Power- Full Green Light
Wireless- Full Green Light
Port 1- Full Green Light
Internet- Full Green Light(Change)

Modem:
Power- Full Green Light
Ds- Full Green Light
Us- Blinking Green Light(Change)
Online- No Green Light(Change)
Ethernet- Full Green Light(Change)

I've timed the connection coming back at around a minute, and it dropping at every 1:20 minutes. Also once the connection comes back the router and modem function lights go back to normal(Top Post). Nothing changes on the router status page either. Router Model= BEFW11S4 v.4 Modem is a Cable Modem.

Any one have a fix for this or comments
I Think you all in advance for helping me.

Ikester

Re: What do these blinking lights mean?

When the green lights on the Modem Ethernet and router internet are blinking that means the two devices are talking to one another.  When they are solid green means they see one another but are not actively communicating.  The other green lights are normal and just showing connectivity.  Green lights are a GOOD thing.
Richard Aichner (Ikester)