Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
dukedemon5

Where do I find my WPA key for my wireless router??? (WRT150N)

Ok so I'm trying to setup Xbox live for my Xbox 360. I have the WRT150N wireless router and just got the wireless adapter that plugs into the 360. It said the adapter couldnt pick up the signal then i realized i needed to enter the WPA key from my wireless router. Im only 15 and my dad is on business and im not really tech- savvy. I checked the information on the router and it only gives me the serial number and MAC address. Anyone how I can find out what the WPA key is for the router??
brickmonkey

Re: Where do I find my WPA key for my wireless router??? (WRT150N)

Hi,
Go through this simple LINK to access the router's wireless settings.
jcoke41

I would like to know my wpa key on cisco E2500- serial number 10A10C14164837     thank you

Expert
iamgiantherockstar

Hi please click on the link below for instructions on how to check the wireless settings on your router.

Checking the Wireless Settings on a Linksys Router

chiefrot

I have a E4200 and everything is working and I have wifi but I am looking for the password and when I go into my cisco connect, it says it cannot find the router. Another option I think is that it tried to upgrade but screwed up some how yet it still needs the password to do that so is there another way to figure it out.

Administrator
24JUAN80

Type 192.168.1.1 on your browsers address bar. Login. And you'll find your security password under Wireless->Wireless Security.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Search Function is your friend.... and Google too.

How to Secure your Network
How to Upgrade Routers Firmware
Setting-Up a Router with DSL Internet Service
Setting-Up a Router with Cable Internet Service
How to Hard Reset or 30/30/30 your Router
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------