Ryu_ookami

Wrk54g Wireless broadband Router

I've just tried the easylink setup wizard and it runs though all the correct lights, light up then it says detecting router, then that changes to connecting to the internet then it changes to the following message Router Not Supported Easylink Connect is designed to set up Linksys networking products if you have an older Linksys product or non-Linksys router, then use the installation utility that was included with that product. Click back to re-detect the router or click Cancel to exit this wizard. I'm not sure how it has worked out that the router is not supported when earlier in the wizard I had to choose the router from a list of supported routers and the Model I have WAS there. any help with this would be greatly appreciated.
castor

Re: Wrk54g Wireless broadband Router

First off let me know who is your Internet service provider?
Connect the computer directly to router using Ethernet cable…. Access routers set up page using http://192.168.1.1 ….you will get username & password screen …leave username blank & under password use admin.

After opening the reset page may be you need to reconfigure the router as per Internet Service providers’ requirement.