Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
katididit
Accepted Solution

connecting to samsung printer

Just purchased an E900 wireless router and cannot figure out how to connect my Samsung wireless printer.  The printer has a WPS button, but the router does not.  The router wants me to input information into the Samsung printer, but the printer has no screen, and I cannot find a place to input the router info anywhere in the Samsung software.  I am going crazy here...I'm not a techie, but I'm also not a complete technology idiot.  There must be a way to do this, right?!

Expert
zee29

Re: connecting to samsung printer

katididit wrote:

Just purchased an E900 wireless router and cannot figure out how to connect my Samsung wireless printer.  The printer has a WPS button, but the router does not.  The router wants me to input information into the Samsung printer, but the printer has no screen, and I cannot find a place to input the router info anywhere in the Samsung software.  I am going crazy here...I'm not a techie, but I'm also not a complete technology idiot.  There must be a way to do this, right?!

There is a WPS button at the back panel of the router. You can use this to connect your router and printer to the wireless network. Do you still have the setup cd of your printer? You can also use the setup wizard on the printer if there is no display screen on the printer. You will need to know the wireless settings of the router like the network name and the wireless password.

katididit

Re: connecting to samsung printer

Thank you very much for that.  I am so annoyed that there was nothing anywhere that says what that button is for!  I never would have figured that out.  Thanks again.