deejaynorix

linksys E1200 wi-fi didn't work

my wifi router is E1200 at first it works very fine but then when the time you unplugged it and turn it on again it won't work already i mean its working the lights are on and blinking but there's no wifi... why does it happen??? i don't understand...i have already did the 30-30-30 rule the hard reset thin but still nothing's change...

thebluemamba_24

Re: linksys E1200 wi-fi didn't work

Just to clarify on this one; are your computers only having a problem when connected to the router wirelessly or even if the computers are hardwired to the router, the’re still having a problem? Needless to say; whatever the concern is, you need to make sure that the computer can still be detected by the router when hardwired. Access the router’s ui then upgrade the router’s firmware. Reset and reconfigure the router’s settings afterwards then check if the computers were now able to wirelessly connect to the router.

deejaynorix

even my mobile phone cannot detect my wifi router...but when i directly connect my laptop to the wifi router through the ethernet port even though we have internet the connection says that there's no internet connection...

deejaynorix

what's ui???:smileyhappy:

kawal

he meant User Interface. what he said when he meant "access your router's ui" is to access the router's configuration page - the http://192.168.1.1 page.

beautifulbeatrice

deejaynorix wrote:

even my mobile phone cannot detect my wifi router...but when i directly connect my laptop to the wifi router through the ethernet port even though we have internet the connection says that there's no internet connection...

I believe you need to reconfigure wireless router. The following link should help you do it.

Different ways in setting up your Linksys wireless router