Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
mreed

router login

is there a default router login and password or anyway to reset the settings so i can get on my router and change the firewall settings. thanks a lot for the help
Hotshyte

Re: router login

This is my exact question also. I need a way to completely reset the username/password.
Hotshyte

From FAQ's I changed the routers password, and I forgot what I changed it to. Is there anything I can do? Hold the reset button on the unit for 30 seconds or more and the router will be restored to factory defaults. This also means that your configuration will be set to factory defaults also, so if your router is configured for your ISP you may loose your connection until you set the unit up again. The default password for the router is admin in lower case letters. Hope this works havnt tried it yet.
notverysure

Hi Guys! I need some help with my router, please. My the solving for my problem might already be in front of my eyes but I am not so familiar with routers and Internet problems so i do not actually know how to solve it :smileytongue:. anyways, As we all know there is a firewall installed in the router right?. well, i would like to know how to modify it and/or disable it. I am connecting two computers (one laptop and one regular) with a wireless connection. it seems that because of the router firewall the Downloading speed is awfully reduced in both computers and sometimes I can't even download anything. I have tried working with the firewalls of both computers. However, I can not find a solution so I would like to enter the router's firewall but then again; I have no idea how :smileytongue: any help would be very appreciated guys. Thanks alot in advance!