Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
King

wrt54g-I can't access my router setup pages

I'm attempting to access the router web based setup page via 192.168.1.1 & I type in the password & I get a blank screen that says "done" at the bottom so I'm apparently logged in but there's nothing there (I've tried with both Internet explorer & FireFox... the same thing happens with both)
I tried power cycling & that does no good... the three computers connected to it are working fine but I can't get to setup
thanks
ebibb

Re: wrt54g-I can't access my router setup pages

I am having the same issue.  I have reset my router and done inconfig/all.  I have a weird Physical Address.  It is numbers and letters with dashes.  I have tried inserting that into IE, and it still isn't working.  I have Windows Vista.  I would love any help as well.  Everything has been working great, and now my wireless just stopped working due to the storm.  Internet is working just not on wireless on my laptop.  It is working on another one that we have. 
Wheatboy

I too am unable to access Setup on the router.  Even after I think I've rest to defaults (depressed Reset for 30 sec to a minute), it asks for a Logon and password.  "admin" alone won't do it.  I thought reset would take back to factory defaults which I don't believe include a logon or password other than "admin".  Have either of you solved?  Also note I just found out my router is out of warranty and I have to pay for an online fix or buy a new  router.  Ummmm.  Dave
peanuts

Disable the firewall & antivirus software on the computer .....
The again login to the setup page of router. ..
See if it works ....