Complaints about the quality of Linksys LAPAC 1200 products

Dear Support,

My name is Linh IT manage. I am from Nissei Electric Hanoi.
I sent this email to you because I want to complain about the quality of the Linksys LAPAC 1200 product.
On March 3 - 2017, My company have plan buy new and setup wifi for my office area. I was contacted to Linksys Vietnam and request to you for consulting solutions and equipment to meet the following requirements:
   - The wifi system must generate the response for 100 connected to users
      (Simultaneous).
   - The wifi system must always operate stably, the speed of using wifi must be high
   - When users move to other location, then the wifi system must auto change to wifi, which can trigger response for the best       of users.
Linksys Vietnam was feedback to me. And Linksys’s solution is: “Buy new wifi Linksys LAPAC 1200 with the number are 07 equipment. Linksys Vietnam has confirmed that will bear all responsibility for its solution.
But when my company bought new equipment then it frequent have errors. It cannot guarantee the response for the use of my company. In addition to all three of my above requirements when installing the system, Linksys products are not available.
Linksys Vietnam has support for my company about troubleshooting this error, but can not fix it. My company can not use such poor quality equipment.
I am totally disappointed with Linksys.

Highlighted
Expert

Re: Complaints about the quality of Linksys LAPAC 1200 products

linhanhtran wrote:

I was contacted to Linksys Vietnam and request to you for consulting solutions and equipment to meet the following requirements:

- The wifi system must generate the response for 100 connected to users
      (Simultaneous). The LAPAC hardware can do this.
   - The wifi system must always operate stably, the speed of using wifi must be high The LAPAC hardware can do this.
   - When users move to other location, then the wifi system must auto change to wifi, which can trigger response for the best       of users. The LAPAC hardware cannot do this because it doesn't have 802.11r and 802.11k support.

Comments above:

I recommend contacting your Linksys sales rep to see if it's possible to upgrade your LAPAC1200 hardware to the LAPAC2600 which has 802.11r and 802.11k support.

Quote from the LAPAC2600 manual:

Seamless Roaming

Supports 802.11r and 802.11k standards, enabling 802.11r-enabled client devices to roam between access point with minimal dropped packets, enabling uninterrupted VoIP calls or video calls (such as Facetime).

Smiley Wink Please remember to Kudo those that help you.

Linksys
Communities Technical Support