WAP11 Firmware upgrade

Hi Everyone, how can I upgrade the firmware of my WAP11 ver2.2 into latest firmware?. Thanks

Re: WAP11 Firmware upgrade

I do have a WAP11 ver2.2 access point and I need a update firmware. Can anyone give the link so I could download the latest firmware for my old device. Thank you.

There is no available firmware for that device. These are the available documents and user guide for the product. Would like to know what are the difficulties that you are experiencing with the device? 

Hi Geekychix,

Thanks for the reply, anyway the problem I do encounter to that wap11 is too slow internet connection since my bandwidth is connected to 50mbp/s speed. I already reset the access point but still the same. That's why I come up to upgrade the firmware but no firmware available at site. Please advise what to do to re-solve my wap problem.

Thanks.

Was this working before? If you can access http://www.speedtest.net/, run a test and take note of the speed. Try also adjusting the wireless channel of the WAP and monitor the signal strength and the speed. If the result is still the same, maybe it's time for you to upgrade to a latest model.

Highlighted

The wap11 is only capable of 11 Mbps wifi and the ethernet connection can do 10 Mbps so there is no way you can do 50 Mbps wifi or ethernet with this device.