LMR

LCAM0336OD Cam unresponsive

Hello
Buy a camera Linksys LCAM0336OD and does not allow me access. No access by default IP 192.168.1.254. Nor acquires ip from DHCP server. Try using the internal reset button and does not. The Status LED does not light, the Power LED lights and LED light Internet.

Can you help me. Is there any software for access by MAC address.

Thanks

Expert

Re: LCAM0336OD Cam unresponsive

Hi, LMR. Let's isolate this. Did you try and perform a hard reset by pressing and holding the reset button for 30 seconds while the device was ON? Was your computer on a static IP that is in the same range with the camera's default IP which is 192.168.1.254 when you were trying to access it?

Kristine_14845
Linksys Technical Support
Expert

If none of the LED's light up under any circumstances than the device is probably defective and should be returned to store of purchase for replacement.

Smiley Wink Please remember to Kudo those that help you.

Linksys
Communities Technical Support
LMR

Thanks for your reply. Only the status LED does not light. The internal reset does not work. I let down the internal reset button and there is no change. No access by default IP address, the cam does not acquire IP address from the DHCP server.

LMR

Thanks for your reply.  The computer from which I try to access the camera is on the same subnet.. The internal reset does not work. I let down the internal reset button and there is no change. No access by default IP address, the cam does not acquire IP address from the DHCP server.

Highlighted
Expert

@LMR

If doing the reset didn't work and we are still unable to communicate with the camera, the camera seems to be defective and needed to be replaced. You can email us at LinksysCares@linksys.com with your contact details and the link to this community post for further assistance. 

Chiqui-17359

Linksys Technical Support