Change IP Scheme

The ability to change to a 192.168.x.x IP scheme.  This would benefit power users with multiple static IPs.

Re: Change IP Scheme

It's possible through the hidden web interface that's available when the wan port is disconnected (see other discussions) but isn't officially supported. I don't understand the reasoning.

And - with this last firmware update, I can't access the browser interface through the back door everyone found. Smiley Sad

JCG161 wrote:

And - with this last firmware update, I can't access the browser interface through the back door everyone found. Smiley Sad

Still working for me post-update.

Highlighted

Linksys Velop Support had me update the firmware just so we could get to the web interface, as it wasn't available in the firmware that came out of the box (Dec '16). New version (Jan '17) is 1.1.1.178763

Once that updated, I was able to disconnect the WAN port ( -- stupid requirement -- ) and access the settings to change the local LAN IP scheme.

I have to say, one the support tech on the phone understood what I wanted to change, they were very helpful in getting me there.