Expert

Saving VELOP Configurations

Linksys "Support"

Was wondering why the Velops Web UI doesn't have the option of saving (and restoring if necessary) the router configuration like the rest of the Linksys products?

Z

Expert

Re: Saving VELOP Configurations

Zoro1 wrote:

Linksys "Support"

Was wondering why the Velops Web UI doesn't have the option of saving (and restoring if necessary) the router configuration like the rest of the Linksys products?

Z

All--

I have had to do another factory reset on the master velop, therefore loosing for the nth time my port forwarding data. It takes me almost an hour to hand type (with mistakes) the ports and IP addresses. PLEASE, like you do for all other Linksys routers, access points and range extenders, allow the ability to backup and restore the configuration files.

THIS is WAY PAST being amusing.. If I could get a refund on my VELOPS I would jump on the change.. The Velops are not ready for prime time...

Z

Zoro1 wrote:

Zoro1 wrote:

Linksys "Support"

Z

All--

I have had to do another factory reset on the master velop, therefore loosing for the nth time my port forwarding data. It takes me almost an hour to hand type (with mistakes) the ports and IP addresses. PLEASE, like you do for all other Linksys routers, access points and range extenders, allow the ability to backup and restore the configuration files.

THIS is WAY PAST being amusing.. If I could get a refund on my VELOPS I would jump on the change.. The Velops are not ready for prime time...

Z

Zoro1 --

This function also seems essential to me. I don't know why Linksys removed the function. It seems like a "no brainer."

J

Expert

JackStewart wrote:

Zoro1 wrote:

Zoro1 wrote:

Linksys "Support"

Z

All--

Having retyped the port fowarding information a few more times into the web UI (in the past 30 days), I should be getting very proficient by now.. But it still takes me almost an hour to get all of the information typed into the Web UI. What happened to the backup and restore functionality. This is getting very OLD!!!!!!!!!!

Z

All--

Z

Zoro1 --

This function also seems essential to me. I don't know why Linksys removed the function. It seems like a "no brainer."

J

Expert

JackStewart wrote:

Zoro1 wrote:

Zoro1 wrote:

Linksys "Support"

Z

All--

Z

Zoro1 --

J

Bump

Bump